Sunday, October 19, 2014

Let the Halloween Decorating Begin!

 Here and there the Halloween decorations are beginning to show up in people's yards.


I noticed these three witches fly in last weekend.  And then today--well--


I mean, someone here REALLY loves his Halloween!

I haven't had much of a chance to get out and about, but I am going to keep snapping pictures here and there as these things turn up.
I'm afraid I haven't made much effort at decorating.  Buying a pumpkin and putting it out is about all I have managed.  So lame.  Oh well.  I don't really feel bad at all.  I enjoy looking at other people's Halloween-y expressions more than I enjoy creating my own.  Obviously, people around here are pretty enthusiastic!


2 comments:

  1. That boat is some serous decorating!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. we don't do a lot of Halloween decorating around here but I enjoy looking at what people in other places get up to! x

    ReplyDelete