Sunday, May 24, 2015

Shifting

Last weekend we went to ride the ferris wheel.  The air at night is light and cool (for now) and it's nice to be out and about.



I love that now that school is out for holiday, I can resume my "real" life which includes going out after dark at night instead of starting my day with the moon!


Here is a picture from this afternoon as the grads waited for the ceremony to begin.  I particularly love this class (2015).


I had 45 of them in my last class of the day when they were 10th graders.  I had 39 of them in the class just before.  Never have I had such packed classes, and it was only possible because they were so good.    I am leaving this school for another one (after 10 years), and it was a great way close the experience, smiling with so many wonderful young people.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Ferris wheel photos!

    Good luck with your new school. I'm glad you had a positive exit from this one.

    P.S. Remember asking me about what red-twig dogwood looks like later in the year? I got some photos this weekend and will post them in my next cycling post (not today's post). I caught them just leafed out and blossoming, but still red. :)

    ReplyDelete